Change log for VMFS Recovery
Released VMFS Recovery 3.3.1:
- Automated recovery of RAID 6 improved. Minor detection issues solved.
- Added non-standard MFT size on NTFS disks.
- Fixed vmdk snapshots issue.
Released VMFS Recovery 3.2.3:
- New version has improved speed and stability.
Released VMFS Recovery 3.2.2:
- We are proud to introduce full VMFS 6 support that works in all modes and fully supports new VMFS journal. This new version of VMFS file system was introduced in ESX server since version 5.5.
Released VMFS Recovery 126.96.36.199:
- Added VMFS 6 support
- EXT files system module has a lot of improvements and bugfixes
- FIXED: Mount Disk Image" command failed to access multi-RAID disks like LSI RAID 5 + VMFS JBOD + LVM
Released VMFS Recovery 188.8.131.52
Developer version of VMFS Recovery 184.108.40.206 available on request:
- Added Microsoft Storage Spaces support.
- Added a new feature that has all the Linux's "DD" command features. Please find description of it's usage here.
On-site stable version of VMFS Recovery 3.1:
- Added ZFS reader and RAID-Z support
- VMFS can establish network connection to any SSH server (earlier only ESX was available)
- Automatically detected disks are shown at RAID Wizard
- EXT3/EXT4 large files error fixed. (Large files were displayed as 0 bytes and were unreadable)
- Unrecognized JPEG and PDF files can be renamed automatically by using internal tags such as date, author, owner, etc