Change log for VMFS Recovery
Developer version of VMFS Recovery 18.104.22.168 available on request:
- Added Microsoft Storage Spaces support.
- Added a new feature that has all the Linux's "DD" command features. Please find description of it's usage here.
On-site stable version of VMFS Recovery 3.1:
- Added ZFS reader and RAID-Z support
- VMFS can establish network connection to any SSH server (earlier only ESX was available)
- Automatically detected disks are shown at RAID Wizard
- EXT3/EXT4 large files error fixed. (Large files were displayed as 0 bytes and were unreadable)
- Unrecognized JPEG and PDF files can be renamed automatically by using internal tags such as date, author, owner, etc