Change log for VMFS Recovery
- Added DiskINternals EFS Recovery features and now VMFS Recovery can read and recover data from Bitlocker disks. Bitlocker version 1 and 2 are supported.
- VMFS Recovery can read and recover data from EFS disks. Supports all versions of EFS
Beta version of VMFS Recovery 4.1.0 is available on request:
- We've added long waiting SESparse support
- added support for compressed VMDK files
Released VMFS Recovery 4.0.1:
- +15-30% gain in scan speed on single drives due to a new scan engine
- Asynchronous reading multiplies RAID disk speed almost corresponding to the number of disks in array
- VMFS module has got more than 100 tweaks for specific scenarios of lost data
- Added a number of new RAID signatures
- New NTFS Recovery module
- Minor improvements in EXT module
- Added XFS 2.0 support
- Improvements and bugfixes in ZFS and RAID-Z
Released VMFS Recovery 220.127.116.11:
- Minor improvement of VMFS file system
- Major update to NTFS Recovery and Uneraser modes. Scan and save speeds gain +30%
- Major update to ReFS Recovery added support ReFS 2.0
- Saving of recovered data improved because optimisation of list of recovered files. Large amounts of recovered files (more than a million of files) are processed up to 2 times faster
Released VMFS Recovery 3.3.2:
Released VMFS Recovery 3.3.1:
- Automated recovery of RAID 6 improved. Minor detection issues solved.
- Added non-standard MFT size on NTFS disks.
- Fixed vmdk snapshots issue.
Released VMFS Recovery 3.2.3:
- New version has improved speed and stability.
Released VMFS Recovery 3.2.2:
- We are proud to introduce full VMFS 6 support that works in all modes and fully supports new VMFS journal. This new version of VMFS file system was introduced in ESX server since version 5.5.
Released VMFS Recovery 18.104.22.168:
- Added VMFS 6 support
- EXT files system module has a lot of improvements and bugfixes
- Mount Disk Image" command failed to access multi-RAID disks like LSI RAID 5 + VMFS JBOD + LVM
Released VMFS Recovery 22.214.171.124
Developer version of VMFS Recovery 126.96.36.199 available on request:
- Added Microsoft Storage Spaces support.
- Added a new feature that has all the Linux's "DD" command features. Please find description of it's usage here.
On-site stable version of VMFS Recovery 3.1:
- Added ZFS reader and RAID-Z support
- VMFS can establish network connection to any SSH server (earlier only ESX was available)
- Automatically detected disks are shown at RAID Wizard
- EXT3/EXT4 large files error fixed. (Large files were displayed as 0 bytes and were unreadable)
- Unrecognized JPEG and PDF files can be renamed automatically by using internal tags such as date, author, owner, etc