New release of VMFS Recovery™ is comming
We are making final tests on new release with lots of improvements and bug fixes.
Here is a short list of major improvements:
- NTFS and EXT recovery modules were seriously improved,
- Added support for thin provisioned LVM RAID structures,
- Fixed bug which prevented reading large VHDX files,
- Scan cache can be saved after scan is complete,
- RAID Wizard interface was tuned,
- Save Wizard got additional features, allowing it to overwrite or continue save process.
New release already available on request and should be published within a week.
All these improvements will affect VMFS Recovery™, Partition Doctor, and Uneraser.